Cell Signal Monitor is an advanced network monitor that helps you to watch the state of cellular network by gathering data about cell towers. The app supports GSM, UMTS and LTE networks.
The first tab contains the following information:
• Connection status (in service/emergency only/out of service/radio is off)
• Operator name and its MCC and MNC
• Network technology (GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE)
• Current cell identity (CID)
• Current area identity (LAC/RNC/TAC)
• Signal strength (RSSI and RSRP for LTE networks)
Charts show the changes of strength level and speed of mobile connection helping to monitor signal level (RSSI) and real amount of data in the channel. Log and Statistics display information about Base Transceiver Stations (BTS) recently used by a smartphone. After importing of a CLF file containing cell locations data can be displayed.
The application doesn’t show neighboring cells data on Samsung devices due to firmware limitations.
|App Name||Cell Signal Monitor: monitoring of mobile networks v6.0.6|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Get it On|
|Update||January 7, 2022|
|Rating||4.0 ( 5369 )|
Copyright© 2021 Apkdoge